Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Stonehenge and Salisbury, and Calvin" photos Hellotara from Salisbury, United Kingdom

"Stonehenge and Salisbury, and Calvin" photos Hellotara from Salisbury, United Kingdom Tube. Duration : 1.53 Mins.


A TripAdvisor ™ TripWow submission of a travel blog from Salisbury, United Kingdom from Hellotara TravelPod bloggers entitled "Stonehenge and Salisbury, and Calvin" Hellotara travel blog entry: "A couple of things before I send you our trip to Stonehenge and Salisbury today. get rid first of all, I, I'm still annoyed that I told anyone that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes (Excuse me, "Kate") in the city for the "before" Valkyrie "on Wednesday evening were . I mean I could have jumped onthe tube and then in 20 minutes, but no, I had to find other peers on facebook pictures that were in town. Even yesterday I had to walk to go to Covent Garden because I had some free time, I decided it was taken a wrong turn and ended in Chinatown (no big deal), I found my way back (dead ducks hanging I walk into the shop windows had faster). Even when in Covent Garden, the same day with the corner of my eye I thought I could make a Chicago actorin the cafeteria in front of me. Curious, I waited till it came through the store and walked up to him to follow the Chicago "Stage Door" entry, just to make sure it was (I'm not a climber, I swear!). And he did in the stage door, so that was cool, I asked him, should have to do an autograph. However, today we had a school trip to Stonehenge and Salisbury. We had to be strong Faraday House clock at 8:20, so it was pretty early in the morning for us all. We're almost thereby ...

Keywords: stonehenge gated off, salisbury, england, calvin salisbury, stonehenge, calvin, wiltshire, united kingdom, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

!: Saving Underground Watering Systems !: Good Bargain Installing Drip Irrigation System !: Used Keyboards 88 Keys Save You Money!








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。